Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Birds of a Feather

Hello friends!
Sorry for our unexpected hiatus,
but schoolwork kind of got the best of us 
and Katy and I decided to focus on that for most of April.
But now it is officially SUMMER!
We're done with classes, back at home (for the time being),
and ready to BLOG!

For my first post back, I want to talk about a trend
a few of my friends have been partaking in recently:
feathers!
While they're not particularly my style,
I LOVE them if you're rocking that 
free spirit, indie-bohemian,
I-go-to-concerts-of-bands-you've-never-heard-of
look.
If you have no idea what I'm talking about,
here are a few of my friends sporting their feathers!



Have you seen this trend?
Do you like it?
Would you wear it?

I'm so glad to be back!

Love,
Caroline

2 comments:

  1. So to answer your question...no I hadn't seen these before...but they are soooo cute! I'm especially loving that second one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, we have affectionately named that one the "Firework," preferably followed by a rousing rendition of Katy Perry's song of the same name!

    ReplyDelete