Sunday, April 10, 2011

Colorful Converters

I am not really that technology dependent.
(heavy sarcasm*)
In reality, there is hardly a moment in the day
when I'm not, in some way shape or form, "plugged in."
If I'm not on my computer, I've got my phone in my pocket.
Even when I'm asleep, my phone is charging
by my bed because I use it as my alarm clock.
So, when I think about studying abroad,
on of the first fears that comes to my mind
isn't about the language barrier
or the distance from home, but
"OH MY GOSH HOW AM I GOING TO CHARGE
MY ELECTRONICS?"
If you don't know, outlets can differ from country to country.
Now days, it's easy to go to your local Radio Shack or
what have you and pick up a converter.
They can be super bulky, though,
and really ugly.
However, I just spotted these on ModCloth,


Untitled
and, while they're already sold out
(I'm not surprised!)
there is always hope that
they'll restock!

Love,
Caroline


*If you get this reference you get a gold star. :)

2 comments:

  1. They DID restock! I might get one in green for my trip to Greece!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you really get one?!? Because if you did, I might have to steal it when I study abroad next Spring!

    ReplyDelete