Saturday, May 21, 2011

Borrowing from Breakfast at Tiffany's: The Anti-LBD

Don't get me wrong,
the LBD is an essential to any girl's closet. 
Holly shows us that rule in the opening scene!
But just as essential is the anti-LBD.
Some call it the LCD, the little colored dress,
but I believe that the anti-LBD doesn't 
have to be colored... a fun metallic dress, 
for example can serve the same purpose.
While the LBD is great, sometimes
occasions call for a little more pizzazz.
Look at Holly's pick for her anti-LBD:


Her dress is a fun shade of bubblegum pink
with a bow, textured fabric, and a coat to match!
Not to mention the pink bedazzled tiara I'm
sure my mother adores :)


A anti-LBD is the perfect go-to
when you know you want to look fun
and fabulous.
Beading, metallics, jewels, patterns, etc.
are all great assets to a perfect
anti-LBD.
Take a look at a few of my selections below!


Untitled


Love,
Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment