Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Find the Silver Lining

So a few months ago, I raved about
Matchbook magazine,
an online magazine claiming to be
 a "field guide to a charmed life."
And let me tell you, I have become
addicted.
Not only do I love the magazine itself,
I love that it's online!
Meaning I can easily access past
issues as well as click on almost anything
in the magazine and be taken to it's website
immediately!

Well today, I have another fabulous online
magazine for you,
Rue magazine!
Rue is mostly interior design focused,
but it carries the same 
fun/funky/prepster
vibe that Matchbook has!
I've spent most of the day
paging through past issues and,
let me tell you, I have fallen
in love with another online magazine!



Love,
Caroline

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing Matchbook - it really is great and I am now obsessed!
    Best-KS

    www.lowcountryspoiled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete