Wednesday, March 2, 2011

17 Again

Between Oscar dress ogling and formal dress shopping,
my friends and I have been thinking a lot about our
high school prom dresses recently.
Now, I had pretty good prom experiences,
but looking back, I think I would have gone about the prom dress shopping differently.
I loved the simple, sleek look of my senior dress
but looking back I would definitely have bought a different dress for my junior year.
I don't know what I would end up in
but now I would give these looks a chance,
while I didn't even consider them in high school!

Betsey Prom

Grecian Prom

Untitled
Now obviously this list is romanticized a bit
(Louboutins for Prom? Yes please!)
But the idea is still the same:
I have changed a bit since high school.

Love, 
Caroline

1 comment:

  1. I love that peach dress--gorgeous!

    P.S. I'm hosting a giveaway on my blog that you should check out!

    ReplyDelete