Monday, March 14, 2011

Borrowing from Bones: Temperance Brennan

I'm not a huge fan of what you might call "crime shows."
I could do without all the CSIs, NCISs, Criminal Minds, etc.
They all kind of blur together to me...
with one exception.
I absolutely LOVE Bones.
I love the characters, the writing, the blatant product placement 
(okay, I could do without that)
but for the most part I think the show has few flaws.
One area it doesn't skimp on is wardrobe!
Bones, Cam, and Angela all have totally unique styles
that fit their characters perfectly.
The men have great style as well, I love Booth's "Cocky" belt buckle
and fun socks, but I'm not really focusing on them. :)
Today, I want to highlight the show's namesake, Temperance Brennan, 
aka Bones!
When Brennan isn't working in her Jeffersonian Institute jumpsuit (hot!)
she's often wearing either a clean, feminine suit
or jeans and a blazer.
One thing you'll almost never see her without is some fabulous
tribal-inspired jewelry to highlight her anthropologist occupation!


Untitled
Brennan can often be seen sporting a trench coat when
she's in the field with Booth.
And, more often than not, the trench coat is Burberry.
And we all know how much I love a good Burberry trench coat!


Untitled
Brennan isn't all work and no play,
there's often a gala, museum event, or something to attend.
Brennan always keeps to classic shapes and colors,
but loves to let her personality shine through with her accessories!


Untitled
Love,
Caroline

2 comments:

  1. "That hot guy is looking at you.."
    "It happens often. I'm quite attractive."

    LOVE this post.
    And I miss you like crazy :(

    Hope you're having a blast with the fam?

    ReplyDelete
  2. this bag is not match with emily deschanel brown bag

    ReplyDelete