Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Perfect Match

Goodbye Vogue.
And Cosmo and Glamour too.
Might as well get rid of Lucky as well.
Why?
Because I have a new favorite magazine and it is 100% online.
That means it's free and it has a tumblr.
What more could a girl want?
It's called Matchbook and it is, in it's own words,
"a field guide to a charmed life."
Matchbook is a whole two issues old but I already have some
favorite articles!
It's list of 50 Classics for Your Closet is genius...
Issue One

A gadget guide from a GM Creative Director that includes a beautiful
nespresso machine that my older sister might have and I
might be extremely jealous of...




Issue Two

an article on some divine spring makeup...

Issue Two
and an editorial I am totally in love with called An American in Paris!
Issue One


Okay, so maybe I'm not going to say goodbye to the other magazines,
but they do have some new competition!


Love,
Caroline

1 comment:

  1. My favorite thing about Matchbook is that you can basically click on anything and it will take you to the proper website! Talk about practicality!

    ReplyDelete