Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Coffee Filter Pom-Poms

So this weekend I spent
six hours dyeing coffee filters.
Yes. You heard me correctly.
Six hours.
Dying coffee filters.
For my on campus job, I help out with a lot of events
and I absolutely love it.
Sometimes, this requires me to dye coffee filters.
For six hours.
Thankfully, this includes hanging out with some of my
best friends for six hours, so it's not really so bad.
All in all, we dyed 4,000 coffee filters
a plethora of bright colors.
In the end they are going to make these
delightful pompoms for an event.
I hope to show you all our 
finished product as soon as we
string and hang these beauties!

You can find the directions for these here,
but between you and me,
I have some revisions to this process that will
make things easier!
I'll be sure to give you these tips
when I post the finish products!

Love,
Caroline



2 comments:

  1. You are amazing Caroline! Thank you for working to make the Senior Dinner amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww.. Thanks! I couldn't ask for a better job! (Or better people to work with!) I can't wait to see it all come together! -Caroline

    ReplyDelete