Thursday, March 10, 2011

Vicarious Spring Break

I am now officially on Spring Break!
Yay!
While I'm actually only going back home for Spring Break,
I am really looking forward to just detoxing at home,
seeing friends and family, and maybe even doing some homework in a
NON STRESSFUL setting.
However, I wouldn't mind if I were Spring Break-ing it in a warmer local.
This is while I live vicariously though this blog. :)
Here are some places I would mind being next week:
Cozumel!
I took a cruise with my family a year ago and we stopped in Cozumel for a day!
Now, I am well aware it is the most absolutely touristy place ever, and I usually
try to be a bit more local-cultury that that, but all I can think of right now is
WARM BEACH!


Tropics
I'm also kind of obsessed with the retro-style swimsuits right now,
and I love how this TopShop suit gives you a nice mix between the 
retro and modern!
South by Southwest

So I've never been to South by Southwest (SXSW)
(or any film/music festival for that matter)
AND I've never been to Austin
(or Texas for that matter, unless you count airports)
AND SXSW just so happens to be starting tomorrow.
So I totally wouldn't mind moseying down to Texas to attend this 
WARM, hipster music and film fest!


sxsw
An art festival deserves indie chic, no?
Therefore, aviators, feather earrings, and a belted sundress are a must!
House of Harlow flats and a ring doesn't hurt either!

California!

So my sister lives in Southern California and, while I get to go out and see her this summer,
(SO excited!)
I would love to also be there now!


California
Myth: California = Daisy Dukes & Bikinis on top
Fact: California (at least on the coast) can be chilly!
That doesn't deter my longing for it, though!
It's still warm enough for short sleeves and sandals,
which is more than I can say for the Midwest right now!

Love,
Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment