Sunday, March 27, 2011

Spring > Snow

So, even though it snowed yesterday,
I'm still in spring mode.
So, here are five springy things that I'm craving
right now!
Source
I have been obsessed with this skirt
on ModCloth for a week or
two now! It reminds me of a skirt
my dear friend Amber bought while
we were vintage shopping a few weeks ago!
It just makes me want to go have a picnic!

Source
I love the idea of hats.
I think they look absolutely adorable on some people,
but I've never really been one to
sport them myself.
Something like this, however, may turn me around!
It seems like the ideal way to keep
that springy-sunshine out of your eyes!

Source
I will always love a nice clean button-up,
and this shirt is no different.
It's a perfect basic for a spring/summer wardrobe.
Source

Though I am very much a night owl and
NOT a morning person (just ask Katy),
this adorable Good Morning pillow
from etsy might make my mornings a bit
more enjoyable...
especially if I wasn't waking up to snow in
late March!
Source
Another etsy find,
this canvas and leather clutch
seems to me like the perfect way to round out
a preppy spring ensemble!

Here's hoping that I can use some of these springy pieces
before summer gets here!

Love,
Caroline




No comments:

Post a Comment