Thursday, March 10, 2011

besties - a shorts story

alrighty guys, i felt like making outfits that showcase the unique styles of my lovely besties for today's post (with shorts, don't ask me why).
Rachel!
the first is for rachel: girly, pink, polka-dotted, sparkly, bow-embellished... rachel is the epitome of femininity (while still being everyday-functional) and this outfit was designed with her lovely attributes in mind. 










Amber!
so i feel like amber might be a little more hipster than this outfit implies...but i saw the shorts and thought these colors would look positively fabulous on her. amber is effortlessly chic and can honestly wear anything and make it cool (true story).







Caroline!
so caroline has been channeling her inner-european lately and has been effortlessly pulling it off! i love red on her and i thought she would appreciate the neutrals i incorporated... (lemme know, haha) caro's style is classic and timeless as demonstrated above.








Emma!
last but certainly not least is the fabulous miss emma! with a love of all things ladylike and nautical, i couldn't help but include the betsey johnson anchor jewelry :) also, i realize that i included the same bag in two different colors, but i couldn't pick which one i liked better with the outfit... comments?


have a favorite pair of shorts or completed outfit? i'd love to know what you think! comment away!


happy thursday!


love, 
katy


















3 comments:

  1. Um.. a Madewell top, the Mulberry Alexa bag, and a $15,000 Tiffany watch... yes please!

    I love love love it! Spot on, and thanks for my Euro shout out. I've had wonderlust lately and I love it!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katy: I particularly like the big flowers/bows on the shoes for Caro.

    I sincerely hope that for father's day you do a selection for dads. I'm sure moms would enjoy it too, but I'm sure mom's are much more hip and stylish than dads. Just a thought....

    Caro's Pop

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure I can work something out. :)

    ReplyDelete