Monday, February 21, 2011

Cute and Comfy

I've been feeling under the weather today,
so obviously I've had comfy clothing on my mind as of late.
So today I'm not going to show you bright springy styles
or my favorite cute and easy class look.
Today my friends, 
I am highlighting PJs.
PJ2
I am clearly a sucker for anything Harry Potter related,
this shirt references my favorite boy wizard and looks super comfy!
PJ1
This one, featuring an OU tee, is especially for dear Katy 
who is the best roommate to have,
especially when I'm sick. :)

PJ3

Now, of course, I have to feature a Mizzou tee as well!
I love Victoria's Secret's line of college dormwear!
Also, those cute little slippers make me never want to wear
real shoes again!
(Okay, maybe not, but they're still really cute!)

Alright, back to sleep for me!
Hope this finds you all in better health than I!

Love,
Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment