Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Infatuation

Can I tell you a secret?
Well, you see...
I might be in love.
With a cookie.
Thin mints to be exact.
I mean, they may have been one of the biggest incentives to stay in
 Girl Scouts as an 8-year-old.

The only problem is, there is this thing called Girl Scout Cookie Season.
And while this is probably a good idea for my waistline,
and my wallet ($4.00 a box now! Yeesh!),
my taste buds have other opinions.
I may have devoured a whole box in one sitting.
More than once.
I'm just saying... that's devotion.
So anyway, there are times in which I NEED A THIN MINT.
But it's not like I can just go to Wally World and pick up a box.
That is.. until now.
World, meet Minty Delights.
These are BY FAR The closest thing I have ever tasted to a Thin Mint.
I have my lovely sister Kate to thank for this discovery.
You can read all about how to make these little drops of heaven 
(Friends? Anyone?)
Over at HER blog This American Wife!
You should probably stay a while, too.
She's kind of awesome.

Ciao!
Caroline


No comments:

Post a Comment