Tuesday, February 15, 2011

i've got sunshine...

I've Got Sunshine
so i decided that since i'm mentally into spring already i would share some sunny pieces to brighten your day! among this gleaming hall of fame are my faves eos lip balm in lemonade (i seriously can't live without this product), the chunky beaded chain necklace, and the abstract statement ring. i'm also a fan of the yellow nail polish in conjunction with any of the yellow pieces above, even though it washes people with translucent skin like mine right out... whatever. wear it if you want to. 
from buttercream to highlighter to California sunshine, i'm sure there's some decadent slice of sun with your name on it.... so go grab one already! 

happy tuesday!

love, 
katy
           



















1 comment:

  1. I am so excited to see this! I LOVE BLOGS!!! I'll be keeping track of you. Didn't know you had this. The bright yellow made my day! xoxoxo Auntie Donna

    ReplyDelete