Thursday, February 24, 2011

Slush, Slush, Go Away

Slush.
That is all the weather has brought to town today.
Cold, wet slush.
I realize we talk about weather an awful lot on this blog,
but weather has such a HUGE effect on my mood.
I don't realize it until it's 75 degrees outside after a month straight of below freezing temps.
Then I say to myself, "Ohhh... I forgot I could actually get EXCITED about my walk to class
instead of dreading the trek though the cold and the sleet and the snow.
When, however, days like today come along, one of the only things that picks me up is a 
fabulous umbrella.
Now, I'll be honest. My current umbrella is black. BUT that's only because I have a bright red trench
and black, healed, bowed rainboots.
I feel so classy in my red coat, black boots, black umbrella!
On any other occation, however, i would want to be sporting one of these beauties!

Umbrellas!

I do have to say, however, the Kate Spade and hearted ModCloth umbrellas
would fit quite well into my color pallet!
Hmmmm....
;)

Love,
Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment