Sunday, February 27, 2011

Red on the Red Carpet

So we're in the middle of the Oscars
and while some people who I would have liked to have won haven't
a lot of people who deserved to win have.
ALSO
The fashion is fierce!
And there are a LOT of red dresses.
Here are some of my favorites from the night:
One of the lovely ladies in red, Anne's Valentino dress was just so glamorous. She really looks like a movie star.

Is Hailee not the cutest thing you've ever seen? Not only is the dress perfect for her (LOVE the length! and the shoes!) it's super age and event appropriate.

So I'll be honest. I don't really know much about Jennifer Lawrence. But she is such a showstopper in this Calvin Kline dress! Simple, sleek, and she looks HOT!

I'm not super super in love with this dress as a whole, but I think the neckline and color are perfect for Mila. 

Again with the color, Natalie looks stunning in this deep purple gown. I always think it's interesting to see what the prego ladies wear and she dressed with such gorgeous grace.

Okay, Reese Witherspoon looks so retro cool here. She looks like she could be walking the red carpet with Audrey Hepburn! Love the hair, love the makeup, love the dress. 

See you tomorrow with my least favorites perhaps?

Love,
Caroline

3 comments:

  1. Pretty, but not one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't much like the Reese Witherspoon dress. She looks like a stalk of black licorice to me.

    ReplyDelete