Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Perfectly Preppy Planners

I'm SO excited today because not only is it
SIXTY SEVEN DEGREES
(seriously folks, I'm not even wearing a jacket!),
but I also received a package in the mail today!
It contained this adorable planner!
Sarah Pinto
I ordered it last week from Sarah Pinto and I couldn't be happier!
As you already know, I'm quite picky when it comes to theses sorts of things (see: iPhone covers).
But when I saw Carly blog about hers, I knew I had found just what I was looking for.
It's small, preppy, and cute and it has both week and month views which I love love love.
The hardest decision was picking which one of Sarah's designs to order! I obviously picked the green striped design, but I was difficult to turn down the anchors and the elephant! 

Sarah Pinto2

Did I mention that a portion of the proceeds goes to the California Pacific Medical Center?
Sarah's son Charlie was born with a heart defect. Because of this, some of the proceeds from the planners go to the Pediatric Cardiology center.
Cute, functional, and a good cause?
What more can you ask for?

Love,
Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment