Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Shoes of Tomorrow

It wasn't going to be long before they showed up, so I decided I should just admit the obsession from the get-go.
My name is Caroline and I am obsessed with Toms.
If you don't know what Toms are you have probably been living under a rock for a while. So first you should go aquatint yourself with the modern world. Green Bay just won the Super Bowl and Obama is President. THEN you should check out the super awesome shoe company Toms.
For every pair of Toms shoes you buy, one pair is sent to a child in need of shoes. 
One for One.
I have owned three pair so far and can say that they are, without a doubt, the most comfortable shoes I have EVER worn. 


I have a particular soft spot for the Glitters line. I think Katy and I might own all the Glitter colors between the two of us.
But if Glitters aren't you thing, they have so many fabrics and styles you're sure to find something you like! So think about perusing the site and the next time you're procrastinating from homework!

Caroline


No comments:

Post a Comment