Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Airport Attire

So, personally, I think it's a little creeptastic to take pictures of celebrities at airports.
I mean, you already have the TSA all up in your business
and you're trying to make sure you don't look like a threat to the safety of the airplane.
The last thing I would want is some paparazzi
taking pictures of me in what I probably threw on in two minutes
trying not to be late to my boarding gate,
and then plastering them all over the Internet and on magazines.

This does not mean, however, that I don't love to look at pictures of celebrities at airports.
I mean, for the most part, I'm not going to wear what the stars wear to the
Oscars, Emmys, or Golden Globes.
Their airport attire, however, is perfect for brainstorming
cute clothes for class!

SG Airport
VH Airport
RB Airport

Happy Wednesday!

Love,
Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment