Monday, February 28, 2011

An Ode to Anne

I'm going to say it right now:
I'm really depressed The Social Network did not win the Best Picture Oscar.
I may write a rant about it later,
we'll see.
But now I'm going to do an ode to Anne.
I know I said I was maybe going to do a worst dressed today,
but Anne Hathaway's many lovely dresses last night are just begging to be oded to.
So I blogged about her red carpet red dress last night, but her many wardrobe changes as a host were fantastic as well!
Though this was a pretty dress, it just looked a little high school prom for me. This was my least favorite of the night for Anne.
Great dress, but what I loved more than anything was Anne's reaction to the fringe. This is totally what anyone wearing this dress wants to do. She just did it on stage in front of a billion people.
Love, love, loved this dress! So romantic and just so darn pretty! I'm always a fan of the neutrals and she wore this one so well!
I'll be honest: I do not remember this dress. Internet consensus is she didn't wear this long, so I don't know if I just wasn't paying attention or if this was during my long-distance family's video chat Oscar party technical difficulties or what. But anyway, pretty color, but what are the tufts of fabric coming out of the dress? Strange.
Someone I follow on twitter, Bre or @brebishop,has the best quote about this dress, 
"IT BELONGS IN SPACE."
This dress belongs in space. And I love it for that. It's awesome. Don't hate.
Another pretty dress, but at this point in the evening I was just so depressed that
The Social Network didn't win Best Picture that I just didn't care.

I would also like to take this opportunity to applaud Anne's hair and makeup team. 
Wow.
Do you see all of the changes between outfits?
My goodness.

Anywho, this might just end up being Oscar week for Caroline here on the blog.
Please stick with me. It won't last forever, I promise.

Love,
Caroline





No comments:

Post a Comment