Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sandwich Season

Something about Spring and Summer makes me crave sandwiches.
I'm not talking about generic PB&J or something you pick up at your local Subway.
(Don't get me wrong, I couldn't live without a little Subway & PB&J.)
Spring and Summer, however, make me crave super fresh, creative sandwiches!
Now, with Spring quickly (I hope) approaching, I'm starting to crave things like this!
from Cupcakes and Cashmere
My only problem is, while I'm an expert at eating these scrumptious sandwiches
(no really, there should be an Olympic event, I would totally dominate),
I am less competent at making them.
I have figured out that putting avocado on anything makes my taste buds SUPER happy!
I guess only practice will make perfect... 
and I am happy to practice making these delightful dishes!
from Kath Eats
from Nadoz Cafe
Mmmmm.... I really just love food. 

On that note, I'll see you soon!
Caroline






5 comments:

  1. Seriously, are you trying to KILL me?!? The countdown to turkey sandwiches has begun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha.. yeah sorry about that... but I do believe that Kath's sandwich is meatless!

    On a different note, I am trying to kill you. But that has nothing to do with sandwiches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to know. But I think telling me you're trying to kill me gives you a disadvantage.

    ReplyDelete