Friday, February 18, 2011

Inspiring Inspirations!

Today I want to share with you some of my favorite people to get inspiration from!
Some of them are bloggers, some are celebrities.
All of them have fantastic style!

Sydney is a girl you've seen me reference on here before. I discovered her blog just a couple of months ago, but I've been a religious reader ever since! She's a college senior who can rock a belt like nobody's business. I also love her writing style.. it feels like she's one of your best friends! Love!
I've been following Emma Watson since I first saw her in Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone when I was 11... and I've loved her ever since. As the poster girl for Burburry, she obviously has great style. But not only that, she's super smart, too! She's currently studying history at Brown (in addition to playing Sam in the new Perks of Being a Wallflower movie.)
She has it all!

Andy is a fabulously fashionable Mexican girl who currently lives in Amsterdam. Her blending of cultures and the mixing of the trendy and classic makes her one of my favorite bloggers to follow! Also i want that coat. And her hair. She has fabulous hair.
 Carey Mulligan can do no wrong. Who else can wear cutlery on an Oscar dress and still look chic? (If you have no idea what I'm talking about, look it up. It's worth it.) Since then she's continued continued to rock a classy, indie style. Her pixie haircut also rocks my world!
Emily's blog (Cupcakes and Cashmere, how can you not love it?!) is the that of the quintessential Southern California girl. She makes everything she wears seam easy and mellow. She wore a black leather mini skirt recently that was warm and buttery instead of harsh and lookslikeyoushouldbeinamotercyclebar-ery. She has magical SoCal powers!
Kendi, originator of the 30 for 30 project (in which bloggers only use 30 articles of clothing for 30 days!) is a fantastically creative Texan. See: 30 for 30 project. She is the queen of the remix (using the same articles of clothing and remixing them in ways to make new outfits), which is perfect for poor college students like me!

Love,
Caroline 

No comments:

Post a Comment