Saturday, February 5, 2011

Rock Fetish

So one of my favorite ways of procrastinating is surfing around on Etsy. Lately, I (along with Katy too obviously) have been particularly obsessed with imperfect stones and stone jewelry in general. Of course most of this ends up been super expensive. I have always had a knack for picking the most expensive item in any store as my favorite. I've found a few pretty trinkets on Etsy, though that are under $100!

These pretty earrings remind me of this pair on Urban Outfitters... only $30.00 cheaper! I love that the Etsy store's name is Tiny Galaxies. So cute!

I love these pyrite earrings. I remember in grade school learning about iron pyrite, or Fool's Gold. Now I think that the fool's gold is just as pretty as the element Au anyway! 
This "Lil Gold Rush Ring" is actually made from quartz. Gorgeous! 

Also: 
Hola, I'm Caroline. This is my half of The Pineapple project. 
I almost just spelled pineapple wrong. The dotted red line is my friend.
I also capitalize things, because I'm not as cool as Katy or e e cummings.
Today I slept in far too long, and unlike Katy, I am feeling fine so I have no excuse.
Oh yeah, Katy is sick. 
I have also been very successful in procrastinating from my homework. You see, due to the Snowmageddon I haven't had class since 9 am last Monday. Which is awesome, but it has also caused me to forget how to do homework.
So I should get on that.
Toodles!

-Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment