Friday, February 11, 2011

Outfit of the Day-Winter White

Turtleneck-F21 (Gift from Katy!), Jeans-Gap, Belt-Gap, Boots-Target, Watch-Urban Outfitters, Bracelet-ModCloth

So today was one of those days where I didn't think I would have that much to do. 
I was wrong.
I was basically going from 8am-9pm.
And don't get me wrong, they were all super fun things!
For example, at one of my meetings one of my friends and I realized we both knew the same dance to
Istanbul by They Might Be Giants.
I also happened to have my computer with me and that song on my iTunes.
I think you can guess what happened next. 

Anyway, dear Katy gave me this divine turtleneck for Christmas this year and I 
love, love, love it!
I would have taken these outside again (our yellow walls are not optimum for white balancing),
but my busy day meant that the light was gone before we could snap these up!
So... sorry about that. 

Arrivederci,
Caroline  

No comments:

Post a Comment